The Tactical Cleaning System from Otis Technology is designed to fill the maintaining needs of shooters who want to use one set of cleaning system on a variety of firearms.
This particular compact weapon cleaning system fits in a 4 by 4 by 2.5-inch soft case and is made to clean all 0.17 to 0.50 rifles and pistols, shotguns, and in-line muzzleloaders. It has all relevant tools to clean rifles from 0.17 to 0.50 calibre, pistol 0.17 to 0.50 calibre, 410 to 12/10 gauge shotguns, and muzzleloaders.
- Cleans all rifles/pistols/shotguns with 100% cotton 2" & 3" patches, 3 slotted tips & 2 patch savers
- Six firearm specific bronze bore brushes with size marked on brush stem (.22/.223, .270, .30/.308/30-06/30-30, .38/9mm, .45cal, 12ga)
- 8" and 30" aircraft grade Memory-Flex cables and thread connector for proper Breech-to-Muzzle cleaning
- 34" aircraft grade Memory-Flex cable (5-40 thread) with slotted tip is small enough to clean .17 caliber firearms
- Small & large obstruction removers knock out mud, snow, stuck casings and double as a t-handle base for included t-handle
- Also includes chamber flag, 0.5 fl.oz. Bio-CLP & instruction manual
- All items packed neatly in a 4"x4"x2.5" soft pack case
- Made in the USA